Before submitting your abstract please carefully read the guidelines and the instructions below.
For abstracts info send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only contributions from registered and paying participants (within February 28th 2018) will be published.
- One author registered for each abstract.
- The same author or co/author cannot register and present more than 1 abstract .
- Contributions will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee.
Within the deadline of February 28th 2018 all authors shall have registered and paid for the registration fee: failure to do that, the abstract will be cancelled. No exception will be made.
Submission deadline is fixed on:
November 30th 2017 - Postponed to December 15th, 2017
Notification of the status of your abstract will be communicated to the presenting author within January 31st, 2018 by e-mail.
Instructions for poster or oral presentation will be included in the notification of acceptance
GUIDELINES FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSIONS
• Abstracts are to be written in acceptable standard English. Abstracts must be accurate and in the complete final version (edited for grammar and spelling) before submitting.
• Abstracts need to be self-contained and self-explanatory, with full results and discussion. Abstracts ending with “results will be shown and discussed during the congress” or anything similar will not be accepted.
• The abstracts shall include the following headings for individual sections: Introduction, Methods, Results, and Conclusions.
• Abstract length is restricted to 3000 characters, about 400 words including the title.
• The title should clearly identify the content of the abstract and is restricted to 150 characters max.
• Please indicate your topic preference when submitting
• The author can indicate the preferred presentation mode (oral or poster) in the submission form.
• Submit abstracts using the online form available (no other means of sending will be accepted)
CONDITIONS OF ACCEPTANCE
By completing the submission of this abstract, you are confirming the following:
• The abstract has not previously been presented at another conference
• The abstract is not of work published prior to 2016
• If the abstract is accepted, one or more of the authors of the abstract will attend the conference. Please register for the conference prior to February 28th 2018. (if travel permissions, such as visas, cannot be arranged before this date, please contact the organizing committee)
• For each submitted abstract at least 1 different author shall be registered: the same author shall not register and present more than 1 abstract.
• If an accepted abstract is to be withdrawn from the conference, it must be done prior to February 28th 2018.
• The Scientific Program Committee reserves the right to determine whether a submission is accepted as oral or poster presentation and will indicate it at the time of acceptance.